- participation in the trail of your choice
- a starter pack with – as usual – valuable goodies
- starter breakfast
- food and warm drinks at all refreshment stations
- Tour hotline- assistance & support with mobile service vehicles along the route
- shuttle service/bus transfer back to the start location
The first 300 Early birds will receive a free 24-H Extreme Cap with their starter pack.
The trip to your start location and accommodation are not included in the entry fee! ;-)
Minimum packing list for all participants:
- Passport/ID card
80 kilometers of the route are in Austria, 40 kilometers are in Hungary!
- Warning vest
This is compulsory in Hungary in the dark! It is also a safety bonus if the weather is bad!
- Backpack with thermos bottle, tea and provisions for at least 2 hours. Hydration bladders – even the ones with insulated drinking tubes – freeze in low temperatures...
- Additional clothing for the significantly colder night hours and a rain cover!
- Head lamp with fully charged batteries
Important for orientation at night or in bad weather!
- First-aid package with silver foil!
- Mobile phone with fully charged batteries
Important for staying in contact with us or to be able to organize help!
An additional power bank – carried near the body – provides additional supply security!